September 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


One year ago today, on a perfect Sunday morning, Tim and I got married. It's been an amazing year, and our engagment and then wedding was really the tipping point towards my new-found domesticity. It should be no surprise then that our anniversary presents will benefit our kitchen -- and ultimately, my blog.

The gift for the first anniversary is supposed to be paper; so we bought a brand new camera (what? we'll print the photos!). We bought a Canon Rebel T2i.

It's an awesome DSLR camera that I hope to figure out soon and start posting some awesome photos!

We also got a lovely gift from my parents that will absolutely go to good use in our kitchen: a Cuisinart food processor.

This baby rocks -- last night it chopped my onion, minced my garlic and shredded my parmesan for our anniversary dinner of shrimp alfredo (stay tuned for the recipe!). I already wonder how I lived without it!

And so I guess, with a year under our belts, we are no longer newlyweds. Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!


1 comment:

  1. awwww - happy anniversary!! such a cute picture. Thanks for posting the turkey recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Analytics